Hey everyone! I was recently tagged by the lovely Rita for the ‘fall time, cosy time’ tag. Hopefully, I’m not too late in squeezing this one in (in my mind, it’s not Winter until December 1st so I’m still ok hehe). As usual, I’m going to be a little rebel and provide more than book in answer to each question 😉
1. Crunching Leaves: Pick a book that has reds, yellows, and oranges on the cover.
2. Cosy Sweater: It’s finally cold enough to wear warm, cosy clothing. What book gives you the warm fuzzy feelings?
3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling and the rain is pouring. Pick your favourite book or genre to read on a stormy day.
Gothic classics every time!
4. Cool, Crisp Air: What cool character would you like to trade places with?
I don’t know about trading places but I’d like to be friends with someone awesome like Luna! She might not be ‘cool’ by traditional standards – but what is normal anyway? 😉
I found this gorgeous fanart online but I don’t know who made it so if you do, please let me know so I can credit them!
5. Hot Apple Cider: What is an under-hyped book that you want to see being the next big thing?
6. Coats, Scarves, and Mittens: The weather is turning cold and it’s time to cover up. What’s the most amazing book cover you have seen this year?
7. Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favourite fall-time snack to eat while reading?
I love anything salted caramel in the autumn but definitely not while reading! Too messy!
8. Warm, Cosy Bonfire: Spread the warmth! Who are you going to tag?
I’m not going to tag anyone since I cut it close doing this tag myself and don’t want anyone to feel pressured to fit it in! But if you think you’ve still got time, go for it!